At Coulee Investment Center at Coulee Bank, we believe helping people better understand and navigate the world of personal finance is vital in order to make prudent decisions concerning your financial future.
We can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Shari Hopkins, CFP®, LPL Financial Advisor has been in the financial services industry for more than 17 years and has helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. Shari can help you create an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
Shari graduated from San Jose State University with a major in Economics and a minor in Finance. She is holding a Series 7, 63 and 66 registrations with LPL Financial. She is securities licensed in WI, MN, IA and FL and licensed to for insurance products in WI, MN and IA.
Shari lives in Onalaska with her husband and daughter. They enjoy traveling, camping, hiking and biking in their spare time.